As has been mentioned before, Conner was able to spend a week (his last week of school) with G&G Mac in Southern Utah. We were then able to go down and pick him up over the weekend as well as attend Max’s baptism……it was SO wonderful to see him. He has really grown up and has been so helpful and polite since returning home. He had the best time and I sent along the small camera to capture some of his adventures:
– driving for 5 hours with Uncle Nate, Aunt Tasha and cousins (Ethan, Max & Aelie)
– learning how to make paper boats from Gramma (this was right up his alley)
– going swimming 3 times with cousins and Gramma
– playing lots of games
– playing with this “guys” (pups + gummy)
– hiking in Zions with the grandparents
We are so grateful to our awesome family for taking care of Conner and giving him this opportunity! But we were sure excited to see him; almost as excited as he was to see us!