It hit me today how talented my little family is. I mean really, we are a bunch of amazingly gifted people (lest you think I am prideful, please read on). Here are just a few incredible examples, you tell me who should win the award.
* I am able to do yoga while playing catch with a balloon with Logan (probably defeats the purpose of yoga).
* Dave gets ready every morning to the light of a nightlight (even shaves). He does this as a favor to me – I tell him the light won’t bother me, but he insists.
* Conner can get completely ready for the day in 10 minutes. That includes getting dressed, making his bed, brushing his teeth, and putting away his pajamas. He is, however, timed by his mama with a consequence if the time is not met :-)!
* Our little Logie can gag, and sometimes subsequently throw up on a dime. Especially if the texture of his food changes, or if he crams too much of a good thing in his mouth!
* Conner is somehow able to bring home cups of sand in his shoes and pants from recess.